- 2 (15 Ounce) packages refrigerated beef roast au jus (such as Hormel)
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 3 cups bagged shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 3 ounces crumbled queso fresco
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 lime wedges
This taco Tuesday recipe was a HIT for the whole family! The prepared roast beef mixed with the fresh ingredients was mouthwatering.
- Microwave beef roach according to package directions until thoroughly heated. Drain and discard juices. Shred beef using 2 forks
- Place 1/4 cup beef on each tortilla; top each with 1 tablespoon salsa, 1/2 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Fold tortillas in half. Serve with lime wedges.
Serving Size: 2 tacos and 1 lime wedge
Fat: 11.3 (sat 4.5g, mono 2.9g, poly 1.2g); Protein: 22g; Carbs: 31g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 8g (est. added sugars 2g); Chol: 57mg; Iron: Omg; Sodium: 684mg; Calc: 98mg
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!