Working out helps us in many ways. Most people think of working out as building muscle, but there are many types of fitness plans that you can be matched with depending on your goals. Whether your goal is general health, to lose weight, tone up, or build muscle, I will create a custom plan for you. This is not a one plan fits all program.
Overall benefits of working out
- Weight loss
- Improved mood
- Tone muscle
- Increase energy
- Reduce chronic injuries or pain
- Reduce stress
- Sleep better
What are the differences between fitness levels?
When our bodies are at rest we all burn calories at a different rate. This is part of our genetic make-up. This is not something we can change, or can we?
I believe it is possible. When we first start exercising our metabolism works at a certain pace. The more we push our bodies the more we adapt. This adaption will cause our bodies to burn more fuel while we are at rest. Which means exercising can improve our metabolism.
Fitness and you
Finding the fitness plan that works for you can be tricky. High intensity sounds like the easier way to go, but can be hard on our bodies and we need more recovery time. My job is to help you find the perfect fit for you.
One on One Training Sessions:
All sessions are done virtually through Zoom or my training app. You get all the things you would get at the gym and MORE.
- Community: With a virtual trainer you will get “face to face” communication while training as well as the ability to connect and train “live” with your friends.
- Training Technique: As a Certified Personal Trainer I can help ensure you are using the proper technique with each exercise. I also provide you training videos so you can watch them after our sessions to ensure you are still using the correct form when we are not together.
- Custom Program Design: You will get a 100% customized program just for YOU. It will be based on your goals, needs, abilities, and equipment that you have access to.
- Accountability and Support: You will have access to my PRIVATE accountability group. This group is full of like-minded individuals that are also on their own health and fitness journey. With daily check-ins, mindset and motivation tips and weekly training videos on a variety of tops is the perfect “Group” to help get you to your goal.
- Nutrition and Recovery: You will have access to tailored guidance to your needs. I have access to several different nutrition options.
On Demand is an online video streaming service with 50 full workout programs. There is over 800 workout to choose from!
You don’t even have to leave your home. You can watch any video you want when you want, where you want! With so many options to choose from On Demand has something for everyone.
- Piyo- is a great low impact great weight loss program. Perfect for just getting started.
- Body Beast- Wanna build muscle and have the chiseled look. This 6 day a week series will give you the dramatic results your looking for.
- 3 week Yoga Retreat- A great way to start getting in shape. this program was created for beginners and will help teach you the basics of yoga
- 10 Rounds – My Current Go To!! 6 Weeks of boxing, weight lifting and core training. You get to travel around the country each week and scorch body fat! A must try workout program!
Do you get bored doing the same workout day after day? With all the workouts and programs to choose from you can pick a different workout every day if you choose or stick to a program that also provides daily variety.
Travel a lot? You can stream your workouts from your laptop, phone or i-pad. No Internet? No problem. All the videos can be downloaded on a device prior to traveling.
- Low Impact
- Muscle Building
- Slim and Tone
No matter your goals we will find the plan that works for you.
My objective as your Coach/Trainer is to design a program that will not only help you reach your goals but also make sure you’re never bored and push you past your plateaus.
We can customize workouts by:
- Fitness level
- Weight needs
- Type of work-out
- Equipment availability
- Workout area
- Overall goal
GET STARTED NOW
*Workout tip- Our bodies keep burning calories for up to 36 hours after we work out. Which means after your workout you are burning calories while you sleep.