I am a HUGE fan of one-skillet recipes! The less mess the better the recipe! This quick and delicious recipe is sure to be a family hit!
- Cook pasta as directed on the package, adding in the vegetable of choice during the last 3-4 minutes depending on the vegetable.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium to high heat. Place chicken and garlic-pepper mix in the skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, and sugar. Add the broth mix and bell peppers to the skillet with the chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes and you see the sauce thicken.
- Once the sauce is thickened stir in pasta, broccoli, yogurt, and basil.
- Heat over low heat until well blended and warm.
Sprinkle with fresh parmesan and ENJOY!