- 3 Cups Uncooked Bow-Tie Pasta
- 2 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets – or your families favorite vegetable
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast – cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic and pepper
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 Tablespoons fresh grated parmesan
I am a HUGE fan of one-skillet recipes! The less mess the better the recipe! This quick and delicious recipe is sure to be a family hit!
- Cook pasta as directed on the package, adding in the vegetable of choice during the last 3-4 minutes depending on the vegetable.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium to high heat. Place chicken and garlic-pepper mix in the skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, and sugar. Add the broth mix and bell peppers to the skillet with the chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes and you see the sauce thicken.
- Once the sauce is thickened stir in pasta, broccoli, yogurt, and basil.
- Heat over low heat until well blended and warm.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!