This is a HUGE struggle, should I workout while trying to conceive especially during the two-week wait.
It’s hard enough dealing with the fact that EVERYONE around you is pregnant and thinking it’s all your fault that you aren’t.
My out is exercising.
- I do it daily to clear my mind..
- I do it daily to focus on the positive..
- I do it daily to stay healthy for that beautiful baby that will come our way
When I am in the two-week wait I tend to change the following:
- I lower the intensity of my workouts.
- I keep my heart rate under 150 and refrain from jumping or over strenuous exercising.
- I modify most moves.
I can tell you this! The benefits of exercise while trying to conceive far outweigh the risks!
Are you moving your body? I know the struggle and because of this, I’m opening up a group for women who are trying to conceive and want the support while going through this!
Exercise and support, and all with people that are going through the same journey?
Want in? Click here to join!
No one deserves to go through this journey alone!